Kairat Nurdauletov: I will not lie if I say that the “Aktobe” fans are the best in Kazakhstan
Head coach of FC Maqtaaral, Kairan Nurdauletov, evaluated the draw against “Aktobe” (1:1).
– It was a hard game for us, but we expected that. We were ready even for the home team’s fans. I would not lie if I say that the fans of “Aktobe” are the best in Kazakhstan. It is clear that at the Central Stadium there is a football vibe. I want to say thank you to my players that they have one hundred percent fulfilled the settings for the game. Yes, we had weaknesses, but we will analyze them and, hopefully, eliminate them.
– Has the quality of the field deteriorated because of the rain?
– No, I do not think so. We train at exactly the same turf in Shymkent. I liked the coverage. Both teams were equal.
– “Maktaaral” transformed after you.
– I can not say that I can take all the credit for it. I had a long talk with the players and after that they came to their senses psychologically and understood a lot. That happens when you lose a lot. I think we are on the right track.
– Will there be any new players to be acquired?
– I will not share all the information, but we want 2 or 3 players to join us.
– What was the reason for the two halves to be different?
– In the first half we had to play more in defense because of the pressure exerted by the opponent. During the break, our players realized that with “Aktobe” you can and need to play, in the second half we began to create in the attack. Results you see.